Froothie® warrants that your Froothie® products are free of defects in materials and craftsmanship. This warranty should be registered online on the Froothie® website within 12 months of purchase.
For after-sales support, repairs or warranty claims please contact your local Froothie Distributor in your country, please do not contact Optimum Appliances.
Warranties past the standard warranty listed in the manufacturer's handbook are offered by Froothie™ as an extended warranty and are solely the responsibility of the distributor.
EXTENDED WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Froothie® warrants your product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and to perform satisfactorily in household use/commercial use when used in accordance with the accompanying instruction use. This Extended Warranty includes supplemental warranty terms which vary depending on the product.
2. Please note that the warranty mentioned on the website will apply in case the warranty included in your parcel states a different value. We will honor the warranty mentioned on our website at the time of your purchase.
3. Lifetime warranty: For some appliances an optional lifetime warranty is available. You will see this option + price in the drop-down menu on the website.
At the moment this optional lifetime warranty is available in Australia for the Optimum 9200A, 8200, and G2.6.
The extended lifetime warranty for the Optimum 8200 and 9200A cover the motor only.
The lifetime warranty for the Optimum G2.6 covers the motor only.
* Please note that the lifetime warranty only applies to domestic orders within Australia or New Zealand.
** Various appliances may come with less/more extended warranty periods. This is dependent on any particular promotions or deals on offer at the time of purchase. If you are confused about your extended warranty period, please don’t hesitate to reach out to a Froothie team member who will be able to further assist you.
4. Defects that occur within this warranty period, under normal use and care will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, solely at our option with no charge for parts. This warranty does not extend to accessories. Replacements are offered for major faults as determined by Froothie®.
For our blenders only: the bearings will only deteriorate through abuse and misuse and are therefore only covered for the first 12/24 months or 5 years of all warranty periods, depending on the product. Please note the supplemental warranty terms are available at https://www.froothie.com.au/warranty-claim and https://www.froothie.co.nz/warranty-claim.
For Europe: contact the customer support team via www.froothiesupport.com
5. In the event that the goods requiring repair are under warranty, the customer is responsible for the cost of the return of the product to Froothie®, returning postage to the consumer after repair will be the responsibility of Froothie®.
6. Whilst in transit the goods are at the owner’s risk and any further damage during this transportation is not covered under warranty.
7. Customers should ensure that the product being returned is properly packaged so as to ensure that no damage occurs to the product during transit. To speed up the warranty claim ensure you have included an explanation of any problems (ticket number).
8. Customers should ensure that the product being returned is properly cleaned prior to postage as any cleaning required by our technicians will incur a charge of $30/€30
9. This full warranty is void if this appliance has been subjected to abuse, negligence, accident, alteration, failure to follow operating instructions or the product has been exposed to abnormal or extreme abnormal or extreme conditions.
10. Cosmetic changes that do not affect performance, such as discoloration of parts of the product in the hands of the user or the effects of the use of abrasive cleaners will not be warranted or considered The cleaning or removal of food products along with any damage caused by allowing them to build up is not covered by this full warranty.
11. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the product or parts.
12. This warranty does not cover any defect caused by an accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, lack of reasonable care, unauthorized medication, loss of parts, tampering, or attempted repair by a person not authorized by the distributor.
13. This warranty does not cover any defects caused by using the product in a country for which the product was not originally developed, manufactured, and/or approved.
14. This warranty does not cover any defects in a product that was used for commercial purposes(unless a commercial warranty has been purchased)
15. Froothie®reserves the right to repair or replace the product or relevant part with the same or equivalent product or part, rather than repair Where a replacement is provided the product or part replaced becomes the property of Froothie®. Froothie® may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the product or a part does not extend or restart the warranty period.
16. You must keep your purchase docket/receipt as proof of purchase and as proof of the date on which the purchase was made. The purchase docket or receipt must be presented when making a claim under this warranty.
17. In the event the receipt of purchase is not presented, then this warranty is Consumer Law allows us to request reasonable proof of purchase to service a warranty claim.
18. This warranty should be registered online on the Froothie® website within 12 months of purchase.
19. The warranty will not apply if damage, malfunction, or failure resulting from alterations, accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, maladjustment of customer controls, use of an incorrect voltage, power surges, and dips, thunderstorm activity, acts of God, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorized repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the product.
20. Froothie®will is not liable for any loss, damage or alterations to a third party no matter how it occurs; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any loss resulting in indirect or consequential loss or damage.
21. Warranty does not cover damage done to any product by using the machine with an alternate power source (solar, inverter, generator, ) and the use of these devices to power your appliance is not recommended.
22. Should any returned item be deemed to not be covered under warranty an inspection charge of $29.00 taxes and return freight charge is applicable should the claimant not accept quoted repair charges.
23. This warranty does not imply, intend to, or detract any consumer rights listed in and able to be enforced from Australian Consumer Law Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, any condition which is found to be in breach of the consumer law, the single condition shall be void only and all other conditions remain in place.
30 DAY MONEYBACK GUARANTEE
Froothie provides its products to any customer participating in this offer through the below terms and conditions:
- This offer applies to new customers only and is available on the first purchase of an appliance. Offer does not transfer to product changes or upgrades post-sale.
To be eligible for the Money Back Guarantee, you must follow the 30-day money-back guarantee terms and conditions.
For Europe: contact the customer support team via www.froothiesupport.com
*The 30-day money-back guarantee offer does not include the FlexAbs, FlexBody and the CircuPlus EMS Massager. The 30-day money-back guarantee offer includes our JUlaVIE Cold Press Juicer, our TreadX Smart Foldable Treadmill, Deyhdrators and our Vibrofit 3D, however please note that for these appliances Froothie will not cover the cost of your return postage.
If you received a FREE FlexAbs + FlexBody package when purchasing the TreadX Smart Foldable Treadmill, kindly note that if you exercise your rights under a 30-day money-back guarantee with regard to your initial purchase or if that initial purchase was returned for a refund, then a fee of $159 will be deducted from the total purchase amount. Please note that the FREE product is not covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The same applies to other deals where a free product is being offered.
Please note that the above does not apply to every country. In Europe, the customer will be liable to cover the return postage cost.
- All original packaging, including brown shipping carton, must be retained to be eligible for this complete offer (i.e. as the product arrived on your doorstep it must be returned to us for a 100% refund)
- Froothie will not provide additional packaging for lost or damaged original packaging, if the original packaging has been discarded customer must supply adequate packaging to safely return the appliance.
- Any product returned without original packaging can still be accepted however postage costs to and from the customer cannot be refunded, only the product purchase price (no shipping) cost less the return cost of $19/€19 will be refunded.
The product should be reasonably clean and free of any scuffs or marks. Cosmetic changes, such as discoloration (Grinding specific herbs and spices in the jug will result in the cosmetic marring of the jug shell and may cause the blades to wear prematurely) or the effects of the use of abrasives or cleaners or food build-up means that the affected part has to be replaced and the amount will therefore have to be deducted from the refund.
Customers should ensure that the product being returned is properly cleaned prior to postage as any cleaning required by our technicians will incur a charge of at least $30/€30.
- There should be no damage present to the machine, internal or external.
- In return, the appliance must operate in the same manner as intended and not have been opened and/or modified in any way from its original specification unless notified previously.
- Any machine that is customer-damaged cannot be accepted and will not be refunded.
- Any product returned in unsuitable condition will incur costs of $19/€19 freight to be returned to the customer, this is payable before the product is returned and no refund will be given.
- Any appliance returned under this guarantee should be returned, in full, with no missing parts.
- Appliances returned with missing parts or accessories (e.g. a blender returned without a tamper or lid) will have the part replaced with a brand new one and the full retail value of the item as indicated on the Froothie Website(s) deducted from the refund amount.
- Froothie cannot accept any missing parts returned separately if they have been forgotten, regardless of whether or not the customer offers to pay the postage for the missing part returns are only processed once receipted and cannot be revisited.
- Collection by courier is unable to be arranged from customer’s location; if customers require this service it will be entirely at their own cost using their own provider.
- This guarantee is not transferable beyond the exceptions listed in the Australian Consumer Law Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- This guarantee does not imply, intend to, or detract any consumer rights listed in and able to be enforced from Australian Consumer Law Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, any condition which is found to be in breach of the consumer law, the single condition shall be void only and all other conditions remain in place.
- By taking up Froothie`s offer and purchasing a product covered by this guarantee the customer automatically agrees to their rights and obligations if desiring to claim under this guarantee.
If you have any questions please open a support ticket here: www.froothiesupport.com
Please note that the fees for cleaning to replace parts vary from country to country. For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org