The Optimum 9200A (2nd gen) is a higher quality appliance to the Optimum 8200. Below is a summary of the differences:
- The Optimum 9200A has a faster and more powerful 3.5 Horse power motor. This leads to quicker blending and better consistency for thick contents
- The longer blades of the 9200A also allows it to chop, grind and slice more effectively
- The 9200A has an iron cooling fan for the motor vs. plastic for the 8200
- The 9200A also has a metal plate at the bottom of the jug instead of plastic
- The bearings of the 9200A have more seals and better quality ball bearings, leading to increased longevity and the ability to be used commercially with no issues
The Optimum 9200A 2nd Gen is a commercial grade blender that can be used commercially up to 500 – 600 times a day where the Optimum 8200 blender is only for domestic use.
According to Product Review Australia:
The Optimum 9200A is the Best Rated Blender in Australia in 2018
The Optimum 8200 is the #2 Best Rated Blender in Australia in 2018
Although the 8200 is less advanced than the 9400/9200A blender it is a great affordable blender, still better than other high speed blenders in the same price range and even some more expensive blenders like Omniblend, NutriBullet, Breville and Sunbeam.
Independent reviews of the Optimum HIGH-SPEED blenders here: http://www.froothie.com.au/optimum-blender-reviews/
We are currently also offering a 30 day money back guarantee, allowing you to try the product in your own kitchen before deciding whether to keep it.